Monday, January 7, 2013

137 The Chronic. Oh get stuffed



Album: The Chronic
Artist: Dr Dre
Genre: Hip Hop
Year: 1992

Tracks


1 The Chronic" (Intro)
2 Fuck wit Dre Day (And Everybody's Celebratin')
3 Let Me Ride
4 The Day the Niggaz Took Over
5 Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang
6 Deeez Nuuuts
7 Lil' Ghetto Boy
8 A Nigga Witta Gun
9  Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat
10 The $20 Sack Pyramid
11 Lyrical Gangbang
12 High Powered
13 The Doctor's Office
14 Stranded on Death Row
15 The Roach
16 Bitches Ain't Shit


Dear Dr Dre,

Apparently you have some kind of issue with a gentlmen by the name of Easy-E. There appears to be a dispute involving money of some kind and you harbour a considerably amount of ill will towards Mr E and those who work with him. I respect the fact that there are times in life when situations arise which cause conflict and disagreement and even those with the best intentions can't work through the situation to an amicable outcome. I myself once had a particularly grating social exchange with a neighbour which resulted in some terse words and very acrimonious glances while watering the hydrangeas I don't mind telling you.

But, and this is the reason I'm writing, at no point did I feel the need to record a record of rapid rhyming defaming my neighbour and calling him a "punk motherfucker." Apparently your level of anger at Mr E extends to wishing harm to him and indeed to his mother who I assume is entirely innocent in the dispute to which you keep alluding to.

Now my question to you Doctor Dre is why do you think I would care about your personal dispute? I don't pretend to share my personal issues with others and wouldn't dream of discussing my neighbourly disagreement with anyone else so why do you think anyone cares about yours just because you made it rhyme? Do you seriously believe you're so important that a business problem is worth sharing with the world?

While I'm taking issue why do you hate people so much? You don't appear to like women, homosexuals, the police, your former friends or anyone else for that matter. Have you ever considered the notion that perhaps the world isn't the problem? What's the common denominator in all your failed relationships? I'll give you a clue it's not Mr E. Perhaps instead of voicing your concerns into a microphone you might want to sit down and have a bit of a good hard think about your self.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours but assure you I will make no effort to listen to them.

Highlight: None
Lowlight: Feeling like I'm being dragged into a childish dispute

Influenced by: Anger
Influenced: People to realise anger was financially rewarding

Favourite Amazon Customer Review Quote: "Dre and Eazy may have made up before Eazy's death, but Dre should have never started the War. It was Eazy, Ice Cube and MC Ren the real stars of NWA Dre was just the producer, I am down with what Dre is doing these days but back then, Dre should have realized that Eazy made him and its RUTHLESS 4 LIFE!"

-I don't care! I don't care about your petty disputes and childish squabbling!

So is this chronically good or chronically bad, let me know below.


1 comment:

  1. Go Brother, tell em all to get stuffed

    ReplyDelete