Sunday, June 30, 2013

92. 20 Golden Greats (1978) Buddy Holly



Tracks


  1. That'll Be The Day
  2. Peggy Sue
  3. Words Of Love
  4. Everyday
  5. Not Fade Away
  6. Oh Boy
  7. Maybe Baby
  8. Listen To Me
  9. Heartbeat
  10. Think It Over
  11. It Doesn't Matter Any More 
  12. It's So Easy
  13. Well...All Right
  14. Rave On
  15. Raining In My Heart
  16. True Love Ways (S)
  17. Peggy Sue Got Married
  18. Bo Diddley 
  19. Brown Eyed Handsome Man 
  20. Wishing


This is the second Buddy Holly hits compilation on the countdown and track for track it's almost identical to Buddy Holly's Greatest Hits which I reviewed here. I've literally got nothing new to say about this album that I haven't already said over there. I could also rant about the fact that albums are being duplicated on this list when other things are being left off but what's the point? I've done that to death as well.

There's really nothing further to say and no point wasting your time. I can only apologise and promise something new next week

So did you bother or not? Let me know below.

2 comments:

  1. David, if you recall, the 421st album was actually a studio album, and you (maybe) mistakenly reviewed the greatest hits album instead.
    You also said that you would rectify the situation once you reached this album.
    Seeing that the other album was reviewed a while ago, it is understandable that this may have slipped through your mind, and I'm just trying to bring it your attention once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I've had a frantic couple of weeks and have only just got to this. Thanks for bringing it my attention again. I think I'll probably move the previous post here and rewrite the previous one in a week or so.

      Delete