Monday, July 14, 2014

Another 500 Horizons special announcement.

I've been looking around for a new project to write about for a while now and recently decided to blog about the songs included in a book entitled "1001 songs you must hear before you die". It's a brilliant list which is much more varied than this one. It's international, comprehensive and casts a much wider net without tedious repetition. 

I started writing posts a few months back but made it live two weeks ago after I was sure it was a project I would actually enjoy and could see myself continuing until the end. 

I made the decision to launch it on Quora, because I know it has an excellent music community and it's a good place to generate discussion. It's also more user friendly than blogger which means I can imbed youtube clips easily so readers can listen to the song while they're reading. 

In the few weeks that it's been active, it's already received a lot of fascinating comments from readers and acquired some dedicated followers. 

I'd love to invite all loyal 500 horizon fans to join me over at Quora to participate in  1001 Songs my new blog. Viewing the posts is available to anyone but you will need to create a Quora account if you want to comment. I'd highly recommend you do. It's free and Quora is an outstanding place to discuss music and pretty much everything else. 

I will continue to update 500 horizons every week until the full list has been completed early in 2015. Thanks again for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy discussing albums here and songs with me over at Quora. 


No comments:

Post a Comment